My research interests are the broad area of machine learning, computer vision and deep learning.
- Mar. 2, 2022, one paper was accepted by CVPR 2022.
- Mar. 1, 2021, one paper was accepted by CVPR 2021.
- J. Yan, L. Luo, C. Deng, and H. Huang. Unsupervised Hyperbolic Metric Learning, CVPR 2021.
- Z. Wang, H. Wang, J. Yan, A. Wu, and C. Deng. Domain-Smoothing Network for Zero-Shot Sketch-Based Image Retrieval, IJCAI 2021.
- J. Yan,C. Deng, X. Wang, X. Yao, L. Shen, and H. Huang. Identifying Imaging Markers for Predicting Cognitive Assessments Using Wasserstein Distances Based Matrix Regression, Frontiers in Neuroscience.
- J. Yan, C. Deng, X. Liu, Dictionary Learning in Optimal Metric Space, AAAI 2018. [PDF]
- PC member, CVPR 2021-2022
- PC member, NeurIPS 2021
- PC member, KDD 2020-2022
- PC member, AAAI 2019-2022
- PC member, IJCAI 2019-2021